Health and SafetyHealth & Safety Systems
In the last 22 years accidents in the Petro/Chemical Industry cost have £500 Million in terms of
- Reconstruction Costs
- Lost Production
- Court Costs
This estimate ignores the costs of
- Loss of Life
Perhaps we can help you
- Effectively Identify and Manage Risk
- Manage Risk Assessments
- Control Permit to Work Activity
- Effectively Manage Contractors
- Define Company Training Requirements
- Share Knowledge across Locations
This module allows you to create Risk Assessments, identify hazards and implement control measures to mitigate risk. Valuable Risk Assessments information can be shared information across your company through a simple Web based interface along with email notification prompting renewal of your Risk Assessments.
- Control your Risk Assessments Activity in a Central Location
- Identify and Scores Hazards
- Apply necessary Control Measures in a consistent way
- Control Remedial Action Follow-up
- Identify High Risk Equipment
- Identify Necessary Training for Personnel
- Configure a Full Risk Matrix relevant to your company
- Automatic Renewal Notification for Risk Assessments
- Full Audit Trail of All Updates to Risk Assessments
This module allows you to implement a company specific permit to work system, identifying hazards, implementing controls and assigning responsibilities.
- Define Permit to Work Formats Specific to your needs
- Issue and control the return of permits within a defined workflow
- Link permits to risk assessment and contractors visits.
This module controls the training overhead for your company matching required skills to training.
- Identify Minimum Training Requirements based on Job Classification
- Quickly Identify Key Staff Training Requirements
- Identify Best Fit Personnel for Hazardous Work
- Automatic Email Notification of Skill or Induction Expiry
This module allows you to control contractor entry to your company ensuring minimum requirements are adhered to all times.
- Contractor visits can be planned ensuring compliance to internal procedures
- Contractor Requests are notified to Key Personnel including Health & Safety
- Public Liability, Site Regulations can be checked in advance of a visit
- Expiry of key requirements are notified to the Contractor Automatically
- Risk Assessments, Permit to Work and Method Statements can all be linked to a Contractor’s Visit
This module allows you to track incidents on site and to control their investigation and subsequent follow-up. It also provides a feedback loop to your Health & Safety System encouraging improvement.
- Record and Report on Incidents & Accidents
- Perform investigations & Control Remedial Action Follow-up
- Track the Costs of Accidents and the Effectiveness of Your System